Open Interest Version 4
is a specialized shareware browser application for stock options analysis.
Open Interest allows you to quickly and easily:
- find mispriced options using the volatility skew graphs
- create custom positions with up to 10 legs
- generate a list of hundreds or thousands of candidate trades,
based upon your specifications
- sort the displayed trade data e.g. by theoretical Profit/Loss
- perform "what-if..." scenarios testing on the trades
- display Profit/Loss graphs that move
as you adjust your scenario predictions
- export all displayed data to other applications, such as word processors or spreadsheet programs.
Open Interest Version 4 allows you to configure the
data displays exactly as you like: you can hide or re-arrange columns of data,
hide options of your choice, and sort the display according to any field
by clicking on the appropriate column heading. You can also stretch the graphs to
any size you wish.
You can buy a license online from within Open Interest. Current price is
If you have previously purchased an OpenInterest version 3 or version 2 license,
the upgrade price is reduced by the amount you have previously paid.
Open Interest is designed for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
Used with your internet connection, it can obtain stock and index options data from:
- Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE)
- AMEX options exchange (AMEX)
- Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)
Open Interest version 4 is available now.
Future versions will provide more capabilities.
If you would like to be notified when new versions become available, you can add
your name to our email mailing list.
now (approximately 3 Megabytes) for a free 30-day trial period.
Save the downloaded file on your hard drive.
When downloading is complete, execute the downloaded file ("setup4.exe").
Open Interest will be installed in your
start menu, along with an 'uninstall' menu item, in case you ever want to remove
the program from your system.
Note: Open Interest works with dialup, permanent (cable, adsl),
and LAN connections.
Questions? Contact us here.